SATAJet 100 B RP Gravity Spray Gun
• Gravity-Fed gun
• Available in 1.4mm, 1.6mm, 2.0mm nozzle
• Best for applying sprayable fillers, primer, and thick paints
•Self-adjusting air and material packings
The SATAJet B RP is a lightweight and sleek-bodied Spray gun, which aims to minimise wrist fatigue. The SATA Jet covers a wide range of options for your personal needs and is fit for a multitude of uses, from Paint, Primer, Filler to even Spray Filler. It is available in a diverse set of high-quality nozzles sizing - 1.4mm, 1.6mm and 2.0mm. Meaning even your smallest touch-ups and biggest priming jobs will not be left unchecked.
SATAJet’s 100 B RP is the perfect gun for best applying sprayable fillers, primer, and thick paints. Due to the equipped RP (Reduced Pressure) air cap, the gun needs only a small amount of compressed air and working pressure from the compressor. Allowing larger areas to be sprayed tightly and smoothly in a short time. It only requires 290 litres per minute of compressed air. The guns smooth process is attributed to the fine material atomization and the wide spray pattern resulting in little need for rework.
SATA Is Quality Guaranteed
Each nozzle is 100% hand checked meaning, it always leads to a high-quality product. This process is even done to the nozzle sets giving an undeniable guarantee for a long-living tool. The gun itself is a smooth, polished surface to allow for easy and accurate cleaning jobs, after even the messiest of work. The SATAJet’s Self-adjusting air and material packings significantly reduce the need for user servicing.
Features of the SATA 100 B RP Include:
- Ergonomically designed spray gun body in state-of-the-art design with small dimensions and low weight for fatigue-free working
- Suitable for Waterborne Paints - Paint Needle and Nozzle are made of Stainless Steel and the Spray Gun body is made carefully of Anodized alloy.
- Now with material-flow control with counter nut and enhanced thread as with the Top Coat spray guns.
- Air micrometre with graduations to adjust atomisation air, allowing for an accurate and high quality spray with minimal overspray.
- The Comfortable trigger with low trigger-pull resistance alongside an integrated paint needle cover. This results in minimising the cleaning effort required and increases the life of the needle packing. Resulting in comfortable handling and long-lasting gun.
- The CCS-Clip (Colour Code System) can mark each spray gun individually, single-handed round or flat control to adjust the spray pattern to the object which is to be painted.
- The Additional QCC quick cup connector lets you change cups fast and allows for quick cleaning. This means less time wasted adjusting, cleaning and fiddling with the gun!
The Gun has an Inlet Pressure of 1.5 bar – 2.0 bar.
The Air Consumption Consists of 2.0 bar: 10.2 cfm.
The Total Spray Distance is: 17 cm – 21 cm.
For the product brochure, you can find it here. If you are after the parts list you can find it here. For a look at the product in action, you can check out The Gunman's YouTube video below! If you have any other questions or want to discuss this product in more depth feel free to contact us at your nearest store or call our Head Office on 02 4721 3301.
|Dimensions||22 × 16 × 13 cm|
1.4mm, 1.6mm, 2.0mm
The Experts in Automotive Paint Supplies.
Auto West Paint Supplies is your destination for a comprehensive range of automotive paint and car painting supplies. For over 30 years, we’ve been supporting car enthusiasts and the trade with an outstanding range of painting, polishing and detailing products.
With well-stocked stores in Penrith, Bathurst, and Brendale, in addition to our convenient online store serving customers across Australia, Auto West Paint Supplies is your trusted source for top-notch automotive paint supplies and equipment.
Whether you're a seasoned professional in need of high-quality auto paint and spray guns or a DIY enthusiast looking to enhance your vehicle's appearance, we've got you covered!
Shop online at Auto West Paint Supplies or drop into one of our stores in Penrith NSW, Bathurst NSW or Brendale QLD.