REFUNDS, RETURNS & EXCHANGES
ELIGIBILITY FOR REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
To be eligible for a full refund or exchange of equal value from our store you must meet the following criteria:
- Be within 30 days of purchase for items to be returned with a refund or exchange;
- Is returned in the original packaging;
- Is not classed as any of the following: Gift Card, Downloadable product i.e software, learning manual etc., Perishable goods, Custom mixed paint or colour, Special ordered item, Clearance stock.
- You must still hold the original receipt for purchase made as proof;
- Shipping costs for any return will be at the purchaser’s expense and will not be eligible for a refund or credit for costs incurred;
- The item is unused and in the same condition as it was received in. Or;
- Is proven to be faulty not by user error;
You may be eligible for a partial refund or exchange of partial amount if the product is faulty and falls in any below descriptions as deemed by Auto West Paint Supplies Pty Ltd;
- Obvious signs of use (but can still be resold as near new)
- Is not in original packaging.
- Is not in original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any items that are returned 30 days after delivery.
Once we receive your return, we and inspect it and a customer service representative will be in contact with you to notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund or exchange.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed within 48 hours and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
If you have not yet received your refund after 3-4 business days from approval, please do the following:
- Check your original payment method account to ensure it is not there.
- Contact your bank, they may be still processing it and it could take a couple of days for them to release it into your account.
- If you have done the above steps and still have not seen any refund, please contact us to investigate further on 02 4721 3301 or at email@example.com
If any of the above criteria is not met Auto West Paint Supplies Pty Ltd hold the rights to deny acceptance of any return for a refund or exchange be it in full value or even partial amount.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our policy or any of the items you have bought from our website directly, you can contact our head office on 02 4721 3301.
All Returns are to be returned to
Auto West Paint Supplies
Unit 9, 61 Regentville Road
Jamisontown, NSW, 2750
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service with insurance as we do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item from the shipping company and if lost no refund or exchange will be given.