The Autoglym Leather Care Balm regular light treatment will preserve the natural appearance and characteristics of automotive and motorcycle leather. It will also give ongoing spill protection. Leather vehicles, although quite durable, can be prone to wear and tear and good care is essential to ensure the longevity and keep the appeal of it.
Extreme weather changes in temperature along with air conditioning can damage your interior and over time they can dry out and crack. The best thing to do is treat the material before it has the chance to do this. Autoglym’s Leather Care Balm contains soaps, natural oils and surface proofing agents which nourish, moisturise and protect. It ensures your leather has the appropriate amount of oils without making it greasy or giving it an unnatural gloss and instead leaving it with a natural matte finish.
Autoglym’s Leather Care Balm can also be applied to perforated leather seats. However, the recommendation is that you use the balm sparingly and apply to a clean microfiber cloth first so that it does not fill the perforations and/or leave excess.
The Balm can be used as little as twice a year to achieve results however you can use it more often and is most effective (and highly recommended) for use straight after Autoglym’s Leather Cleaner which can be found here.
Instructions For Use.
Autoglym Leather Care Balm is easy to use and is as simple as 5 steps:
- Vacuum vehicle thoroughly.
- Use Autoglym’s Leather Cleaner first to ensure the Balm can absorb into a clean, dry surface. You can find the Leather Cleaner here.
- Shake well and first test on an inconspicuous area for colour fastness.
- Pour Leather Care Balm sparingly onto a polish applicator or soft cloth. Then, gently massage into the surface of the leather.
- Allow a few minutes for the balm to absorb then fully then buff with a clean microfibre cloth.
To find out more about the Autoglym Leather Care Balm take a look at the video below.